Joseph Morgan


    He starred in the first series of the Sky One television series Hex, as Troy and has appeared in supporting roles in the films Alexander and Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World and the BBC2 miniseries, The Line of Beauty. He has also appeared the television series Doc Martin and Casualty and he played William in Mansfield Park alongside Billie Piper. In 2010 he played the title role in the mini-series "Ben Hur" which first aired on CBC television in Canada and ABC TV in America, on April 4, 2010.
He plays vampire Klaus in The CW's hit show The Vampire Diaries and played Lysander in the 2011 film Immortals, alongside Henry Cavill.





Required:


3 comments:

Coffey said...

Could you re-upload it just sends me to mediafire main page?

Thank you

Renata Cadeau said...

Hi Coffey, Mediafire is facing some problem with Adfly, I'll fix as soon as possible :/ While that you can follow these instructions to download: http://lecadeau.blogspot.com/2012/02/mediafire-problem.html

Thank you :)

Coffey said...

I guess it wont do it for me, however I will wait until it's fixed, thank you for getting back to me.

Huggles

Post a Comment

Since august 2011